• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help to identify a "vintage" Buzz Rickson's B-15c authenticity

Drazen

Hello everyone,
I've come across an offer for a Buzz Rickson B-15c for a very good price. The seller told me it's part of an limited line back during the 90s that would voluntarily give a "vintage" or "worn out" look to the jackets. As I've been unable to find any information relating to this online, I've figured there would be no better place to ask than here (I did inquire Buzz Rickson Europe about it, but haven't received any answer yet).

Having never worn a Buzz Rickson jacket before, I really can't say attest of its authenticity. I'm assuming the "vintage" patine the seller mentioned is related to the jacket's kind of faded color ? Doesn't really look midnight blue to me but it does look in great shape. Still, I would gladly accept any pointers you experts can give me. Thanks.

buzz1.jpeg
buzz2.jpeg

buzz3.jpeg
buzz4.jpeg

buzz5.jpeg

OperationCoffee

BR were experimenting in the 90's and tried all kinds of things. I've never heard of BR treating any fabric with a fast acting age-ing agent, but it could have been done. They had an "ultra violet" line of MA-1's they did in the early 2000's that were pre-treated with a "time worn" type weathered finish. The zippers are correct on your jacket. I'd say for around $100 you'd have a deal.