• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Identifying Jacket

saintvinod

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased a mini jacket from a junk store in Bangkok, Thailand. When I first saw the piece, it really caught my eye and I decided to buy it. There was a sign written on it that the jacket was made in Germany but I am not sure of that. Some key information written on the jacket is Palomino (horse coat colour), HT, Old Creek Lake, 52 and alos had a tag on the inside that you can put your name and information on. I did all sorts of research online but could not find any information on the piece.

I would appreciate it if anyone could let me know what I have :) The size is very much smaller than the average sized jacket so i assume that it is a child size or something.

I also purchased these 2 cool jackets from a flea market awhile back:

Micky Mouse Leather Jacket:

Mighty Mouse Leather Jacket:

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rutger

Well, the owner's adress tag is very defintely German so at least would have been meant for the German market.