• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Navy Flight Jackets

Kennyz

Thank you for posting these! The patina on the leather is fabulous...can I ask, what contract is this jacket?

Thanks.

Ken

Rocky

I have the jacket right now on a mannequin display. It wasn't the easiest to put on, so for now I can't tell you what the contract number is. If I ever take it off though, I'll let you know.

johnwayne

Nice jackets those and I do like the M421 - a not an often seen jacket although BR did these albeit I believe, in limited numbers. I almost bought one of John Chapman but I think would have been a little big and to me this is a jacket that needs to fit well to look good - a cool looking jacket in my view!
cheers
Wayne

Grant

Checking the .30 cal's in an SBD Dauntless while rocking an M-422a.

M422a.jpg

B-Man2

Ya know ... that’s a pretty good observation.
Never thought about until now . They look very close .
Nice call

CBI

OK, I'm going to say it, cause its how I feel more and more about all of this. Love the jackets, love the PBY photo! These guys look awesome in their 40's leather. Us wearing these jackets TODAY in 2020, looks a bit costume-ish sometimes. In THIS photo, makes total sense. Guys in 2020 wearing thick sheepskin..............amazing old school/vintage but also a bit.........................nerd-ish. Ouch, not on THIS site but I am feeling it more and more. Love these jackets so much................in period photos! Diving under my desk now.

To each his own, I get it. I still wear sometimes but getting less and less by the month.

Last edited: