• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new LOST WORLDS Dubow A2

tefouane

Hi guys.
I just received my new to me Lost Worlds Dubow A2 fresh from the classified on TFL...
I'm very happy with this one. The fit is nice and the leather and finish are bulletproof....
What do you think about it Guys?
50518E2D-90B1-402B-B4F1-B0159D9B253C.jpeg
6A997508-FB93-4C73-B440-AE99690D6D5E.jpeg
715DD2C4-A007-4660-8EFC-3AE6A7D0605A.jpeg
F622B357-ECC1-4EF5-A067-2761191B98E9.jpeg

B-Man2

Thats definitely the last A2 you'll ever have to buy.........(but we all know that ain't gonna happen!)
Good solid fit and it looks good on you.......as Vic said .. you need to wear that one 24/7 and maybe in 20 years it will break in;)

tefouane

The seller who sold it to me tells me that he boughts it directly and physically from LW's workshop from Stuart. It was a jacket that was on a rack, ready to go. Perhaps Can it be a try with a different leather?

Last edited:

B-Man2

The seller who sold it to me tells me that he boughts it directly and physically from LW's workshop from Stuart. It was a jacket that was on a rack, ready to go. Perhaps Can it be a try with a different leather?
I’ll check the website and get back to you .

ausreenactor

CombatWombat

LW uses incredibly robust leather. I have a goatskin trainee-made A-2 I bought from LW's sale page over 17 years ago and it still looks the same - that may or may not be a good thing for some!
Hell if that's what the trainee can produce then I'd love to see what the master craftsman can make