• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new D model N-2B

Peter Graham

Fortunately, this jacket arrived from the US just as the first snows of Winter started falling so I reckon it's going to get some wear immediately. It's a D model N-2B made by the Wisconsin Mfg.Co and dates from 1962. It's the first jacket of this type I have owned. Apart from a missing button and wear to the label it's pretty much perfect. I have it on good authority that the material inside the hood stiffens up over time but this one seems as new. It's a medium so fits me well with a heavy sweater underneath. The nylon is heavyweight, much like my Buzz MA-1 but it's a much heavier jacket. The wolf fur collar trim is beautiful. This one will give my long suffering B-9 a break as a winter wearer. If anyone has a spare button for one of these I'd love to hear from you.
n2b001.jpg

n2b006.jpg

n2b003.jpg

n2b004.jpg

n2b005.jpg

n2b002.jpg

Weasel_Loader

Glad you found a good one Peter. The first one I picked up was just like yours and very mint "looking", that is until I picked it up and the hood was stiff as heck. :roll: That should keep ya pretty warm this winter. ;)

greyhound52

Peter excellent. You really have the nylon bug. It gets to you after a while. I have 13 of them now (nylon jackets that is)