• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

CK90

I don't think John will mind me sharing the link: https://www.goodwearleather.com/Monarch_M444A_Size42/
Much appreciated Jan. Just wow, look at that thing! Jan, Zhi, or anyone else - can you comment on the fit of the Monarch M-444A? It looks to me like a 42 is a true 42 from JC's pics. I'm a large 42/44, same as JC, same dimensions as yourself I believe Zhi. This looks like it would fit me perfectly in 42.

Last edited:

CK90

Incoming, gents. An unexpected one, a real surprise and an absolute treat. I'll disclose fuller details about this one when it arrives. For now, enjoy:

RW_18091_A2_Jacket.jpeg

reverse_view3.jpeg

WWII_A2_Jacket.jpeg

collar_details.jpeg

pocket_tag.jpeg

Rough_Wear_18091.jpeg

zipper_open.jpeg

CK90

Oh man, that is awesome sauce. Love what John did on that 18091. Pakistani goatskin?
I know man, I know - absolute killer this one isn't it. Absolutely, with that deep dark russet tint he does himself on top of the lighter russet, I love it. Just a shade or two lighter than seal. I can see why everyone loves the Pakistani goat from these images, texture is borderline otherworldly.

mulceber

Absolutely I have man, took me by complete surprise. Waiting patiently for the 27752 next year, never thought I'd strike luck like this in 2024. First A-2 jacket as well, not a bad way to kick off the collection is it?
The very best. Might be worth switching that 27752 to another contractor, just for variety's sake (assuming this 18091 is a test jacket). An Aero might contrast nicely with a Rough Wear... ;)

CK90

The very best. Might be worth switching that 27752 to another contractor, just for variety's sake (assuming this 18091 is a test jacket). An Aero might contrast nicely with a Rough Wear... ;)
Throw me in prison Jan... but I just couldn't forgo a 27752 in dark seal made by JC. I have both a RW 27752 and an Aero 16160 on the list :cool:

B-Man2

Incoming, gents. An unexpected one, a real surprise and an absolute treat. I'll disclose fuller details about this one when it arrives. For now, enjoy:

View attachment 149591

View attachment 149593

View attachment 149595

View attachment 149597

View attachment 149599

View attachment 149601

View attachment 149603
Wow!!
The last two goats that JC has put out … Jorge’s and yours have just been over the top, killer jackets. Congrats !
Post some nice close ups of this one when it comes please.