• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my first patch

Tim P

Thank you guys, it is a meeting aof interests really, I have done jackets before and I love to do cartoons and also landscapes.

jacketimp

Tim P said:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i122/timp5919/324bs1.jpg

Painstakingly hand painted for a forum member, my first attempt at a patch. seen laid on an ELC Monarch for effect. opinions?

would the forum member be from the EU......without going into specific country?

jacketimp

Tim P said:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i122/timp5919/324bs1.jpg

Painstakingly hand painted for a forum member, my first attempt at a patch. seen laid on an ELC Monarch for effect. opinions?

tim,

nice monarch......elc did you say?

Tim P

yes an ELC, at first too snug it is now a good fit over a light sweater. softest A-2 I have ever owned. well worn in by CJ beforte I got it it is a pleasure to wear.

A

Anonymous

Why all the secrecy on where your posting from ,I mean just put your town and country .Or are you afraid we will come and hunt you down .

Jeff

Roughwear

Tim, I think you have made a very good job of the patch. Will you be wearing a jacket with one of your patches to a European airshow this summer? ;)

Tim P

Tim P said:
No secrecy, Italy plain and simple

sorry misread, I am in england and will be posting to Italy.

I hope to have some exaples of 'little patches' painted and patched for duxford.

Roughwear

Tim P said:
Tim P said:
No secrecy, Italy plain and simple

sorry misread, I am in england and will be posting to Italy.

I hope to have some exaples of 'little patches' painted and patched for duxford.

I look forward to seeing them in the flesh at Duxford. Are you going to the May airshow?