• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MY FIRST GOODWEAR DUBOW 1755

mindful

Well first impressions are im impressed the fit is pretty much spot on, the colour is like no other ive seen in the flesh,this contract is very smart for aN a2 jacket ive noticed the quality and the weight is much heaver than my Eastman house and overall a great jacket in near perfect condition when sold to me, Many thanks to silversurfer and of course Mr Chapman for the great craftsmanship ;)

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

blackrat2

That's a nice looking jacket and looks a good fit...enjoy wearing it now it has started to cool down during the days

stevetfire

Great A2...fits you spot on also, ... JC'cs seal HH is definatley one of my favourites and in the dubow 1755 contract with associated knits looks the nuts .....one GW is never enough tho :lol: :lol: ....thanks for showing us

mindful

stevetfire said:
Great A2...fits you spot on also, ... JC'cs seal HH is definatley one of my favourites and in the dubow 1755 contract with associated knits looks the nuts .....one GW is never enough tho :lol: :lol: ....thanks for showing us
no problem ive got a 38 light russet coming next year april cant wait for that ;)

Cobblers161

Yeh you got a nice catch there! The length is perfect something I've been striving for for a fair while.

All you gotta do now is give it some serious wear don't baby it. Treat it hard, it'll pay dividends!

mindful

Cobblers161 said:
Yeh you got a nice catch there! The length is perfect something I've been striving for for a fair while.

All you gotta do now is give it some serious wear don't baby it. Treat it hard, it'll pay dividends!
i ride a moped with most of my jackets so they tend to wear in a lot quicker

Peter Graham

mindful said:
ive got a 38 light russet coming next year april cant wait for that ;)

That's a fantastic A-2 and fits you perfectly but why have you ordered a 38 when 42 looks like your size ?

Persimmon

Peter Graham said:
mindful said:

That's a fantastic A-2 and fits you perfectly but why have you ordered a 38 when 42 looks like your size ?

I think Peter that is the model number from the Goodwear range and not the size

mindful

mindful said:
Cobblers161 said:
i saw the pics of your to gw jackets and noticed how good i thought the fit looked; i two prefer the fitted a2 it gives it a more of a athletic shape for me a true vintage style

i ride a moped with most of my jackets so they tend to wear in a lot quicker

mindful

Persimmon said:
Peter Graham said:
mindful said:

I think Peter that is the model number from the Goodwear range and not the size
that it is pete.
persimmon have you received your monarch yet