• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Favorite G-1

Jaydee

My fav is a 1963 Brill 7823B WEP at the moment, best original knits I ever seen on a 60's G-1:
G-1front01.jpg

G-1back01.jpg

G-1tag.jpg

G-1knit.jpg

G-1fur.jpg

G-1cuff.jpg

G-1collarback.jpg

G-1collar02.jpg

G-1collar01.jpg

Conmar.jpg

Falcon_52

Man, that jacket looks like it is straight out of a time machine! The leather and knits look virtually brand new. No wonder it's your favorite! :cool:

Noel

Roughwear

Brilliant G1. It looks brand new. It could easily be mistaken for a repro by most people! Wear it and enjoy it.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, to me it looks nothing like a euro repro. I wish the issue G-1's still looked that good.

Roughwear

wing nut said:
Sorry, to me it looks nothing like a euro repro. I wish the issue G-1's still looked that good.

Ah, but you are not most people! 99% of ordinary people have little idea about flight jackets and its "newness" may suggest to them a repro. ;)

A

Anonymous

Quite right, see your point now. Still that is a pristine example.

mcqueen

In keeping with the title of this thread, here is my favorite G-1 -- also, my only. No tag, but the kind inhabitants of VLJ date this to any early to mid '60s. Enjoy.

g1front.JPG

g1collar2.JPG

conmar.JPG

g1collar.JPG

g1patch.JPG

g1mappocket.JPG

X-post from eBay thread

Burnsie