• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Daughter's New Vintage Painted jacket

CBI

thanks - I think Mom wants to shadow box these someday. Not sure how many more will be left to make - probably two or three as she grows up - then the wedding - ooooooooh - wedding flight jackets for bride and groom!

ButteMT61

CBI said:
thanks - I think Mom wants to shadow box these someday. Not sure how many more will be left to make - probably two or three as she grows up - then the wedding - ooooooooh - wedding flight jackets for bride and groom!

Dealing with that one now. Just enjoy her now. Seriously. :lol:

Jason

CBI said:

Agreed, enjoy being a father to your daughter because all too soon they've grown up and gone... but somehow they never stop being 'your little girl'. Recently read a fantastic saying: "a father watching her daughter being collected for a date feels like handing over a Stradivarius to a gorilla". So true.

Back on topic: normally painted jackets are not my thing... but they look absolutely fantastic! Love both of them.