• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My A-1 has WiFi

zoomer

...actually, it has a Palm Pre phone in one pocket with 3g hotspot capability, which allows me to post this from my laptop in a Subway shop with no wireless.

And to think, when they actually flew in A-1s, having a radio in the plane was the cutting edge technology. Gracious, what a wonderful age we're living in.

Atticus

I stay overwhelmed by the rate of change in technology. To list all that has been invented, and become commonplace, just since I was in college would take pages and pages of this forum. For example, I'm posting this from my blackberry...a devise that I could not have even imagined when I was a younger man in my late forties.

AF

Cliff

It is said that if aviation had developed at the same rate as technology has in the last twenty years, we would have gone from the Wright brothers to 747s in a little over 15 minutes !!!! :eek:

CBI

I have stayed away from lots of this. No Iphone, Blackberry, Ipod, GPS, etc. Cell phone is as far as I go and I hate it. I perfer to NOT be so connected however my job does not require needing this (beside the cell phone and email from the office/home). I don't text either. My high tech Mom does all of this and I have spent extended time with her Iphone - big deal. :?

But, its progress and there are lots of great uses with all of this stuff. I am in the minority for sure.