• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

multiple A2s in this live auction via eBay

dujardin

nice one,

can someone explain me how work this system called ''live auction''.
i saw several time different interesting items but never bid because don't knowing how to proceed.
is it as simple as ebay, just place a bid and wait the end, can we change the bid, must we be registered, aso aso aso ...?????

many thanks

byeeeeeeeeee

marcel

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
You're welcome, Marcel ....

I don't think it's very successful for eBay, and I read that they're about to give up on it ..... probably too much bother for most bidders.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
dujardin said:
as simple as ebay bidding; where is the difference ??????

Signing up for each auction is one difference, and then there's the buyer's premium ....

Buyer's Premium: Amount paid by the buyer to the auction house for every purchase in a live auction. This premium is usually a percentage of the final price of a lot. For example, if a bidder wins a lot at $1,000, they may have to pay an additional $100 (10% of the winning bid) to the auction house. You can find the buyer's premium percentages to be applied in an upcoming auction by visiting its auction overview page.