• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More canvas...P-51 Mustang vs. Bf 109

ties70

Guys,

more canvas from Hamburg, Germany....after a stressful time at the office came to an end, I "celebrated" last weekend with a quick shot at dog fight scene...

P51_Mustang_kills_Me109_small.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Ties

Steve27752

Ties, that is truely awful. If you want to send it to me you could then paint another one...................................... ;)

ties70

Guys,

thanks for the kind feedback!

I definitely have to work on my sky textures...blue sky is just too boring. I have something more dramatic in mind (includes another P-51), and started the draft yesterday. Should be a darker, very cloudy setting.

Ties

capt71

Ties,

Very nice!!

You should go over to ehangar.com (forum), register and post some of your work there--lots of professional and amateur aerial artists' works, collectors, as well as critiques/advice, etc.

The only "critiques" ;) I would have would be to soften the edges of, and add some shadow coloring into, the lower clouds a little more--they look somewhat hard and flat right now. Where is the lighting coming from? There is no shadowing on either the a/c or the clouds, making it hard to tell and making the whole work look just a little bit flat(ish).

Keep up the good work!!!!

Bill