• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Models in my Irivn.

Narco

Hi all I posted a few weeks back about my new Hilts A2. I'm a photographer and film maker. Often I get some of my models to wear my Eastman Irvin as a prop and I thought you may like to see some of them. May use my Hilts as prop now as well. A lot of the girls ask me if they can have some shots in the "flying jacket" now so it's become a bit of a thing. Here's just a very small selection of some of the models for various assignments I've shot.

wkwk.jpg

jss.jpg

vlj.jpg

vljd.jpg

gwhh.jpg

hwswj.jpg

kskl.jpg

kghg..jpg

London Cabbie

Hi all I posted a few weeks back about my new Hilts A2. I'm a photographer and film maker. Often I get some of my models to wear my Eastman Irvin as a prop and I thought you may like to see some of them. May use my Hilts as prop now as well. A lot of the girls ask me if they can have some shots in the "flying jacket" now so it's become a bit of a thing. Here's just a very small selection of some of the models for various assignments I've shot.

View attachment 71492

View attachment 71493

View attachment 71494

View attachment 71495

View attachment 71496

View attachment 71497

View attachment 71498

View attachment 71499
Camden..?

B-Man2

View attachment 71492

View attachment 71493

View attachment 71494

View attachment 71495

View attachment 71496

View attachment 71497

View attachment 71498

View attachment 71499
Now you’ve gone and done it!
No one is EVER going to look at the Irvin jacket as the BOB jacket again ……!;)

MauldinFan

Back when I owned a few original A2s (I sold them when I left for active duty, none fit me anyway), I was asked to loan them to a shoot like this...
Except the models didn't show up with anything else in front of the camera, if you catch my drift.
I'm an artist myself and one model was aware of my work, so I was allowed to stay because they knew I could act like I was supposed to in such a case (it was hardly the first time I'd seen anything like that in person).
I still have some of the photos around here somewhere, I'm pretty sure. Hadn't seen them in years, though...

Smithy

View attachment 71492

View attachment 71493

View attachment 71494

View attachment 71495

View attachment 71496

View attachment 71497

View attachment 71498

View attachment 71499

Ding-bloody-dong as we say where I come from!

If only the "What jacket are you wearing today?" thread looked like this everyday ;-)