• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misterfeedom 20th buzz rickson seaplane A1 jacket

mindful

Hi there just thought i would put a few pics up its a nice jacket but not a 100% convinced that this jacket is as good as i first thought, The sizing comes up a bit small but i prefer more fitted vintage cut as to a lose fit the jungle cloth is very thick and durable and has cord lining which im sure will keep me warm i also noticed the waist band is from a m422 and feels a bit lose but i think that's how it should be, its my first A1 style jacket which has smart style. i know its not everyone's cup of tea but i wanted some think a bit different and still having the vintage style.

mindful

Thanks mate i brought it straight from Japan only place i saw it for sell was the hinayo store they sale alot of BR gear and cheaper than the states and Europe .

Rutger

Looks very good, also as for sizing, 1 size larger would be too large.
Didn't you get hit by customs then?

mindful

Rutger said:
Looks very good, also as for sizing, 1 size larger would be too large.
Didn't you get hit by customs then?
Yeah they slapped £120 on top of the jacket but in the states it's retailing for £450 before vat charges so I got it for a total of £430 yes pricey but you only live once

ButteMT61

I dig that jacket. I'd guess one size up would be too big too.
Only thing I'd like is a darker set of knits, but that is a nice jacket and I'd be happy with that for sure!

SuinBruin

Thanks for posting the photos. I like the jacket and it looks like it fits you well. After some breaking in I think it will look very cool.

SLAB

mindful; jacket looks great; what size do you usually wear in MF and which size did you get?
I'm thinking of sizing up on this jacket

mindful

I'm always a 38 medium in Br clothing it is snug but a size 40 would be to long I think with a bit of wear it will give a bit,what it is,is the cord lining is quit thick so feels a bit restricted

marcvs66

mindful said:
I'm always a 38 medium in Br clothing it is snug but a size 40 would be to long I think with a bit of wear it will give a bit,what it is,is the cord lining is quit thick so feels a bit restricted

I just received my Mister Freedom 'Pensacola' jacket the other day. I went with a size 40 raw - which fits pretty trim/tight. I should have gone w/ a 42 one-wash/rinse instead.

I own the Mister Freedom Mulholland jacket in a size 40 one-wash and that one fits perfectly - which is the reason why I went w/ the size 40 in the 'Pensacola'. All other Buzz Rickson jackets (B-10, N-1) I've owned were a size 42 - should have stuck w/ that.

I too am hoping, that the jacket will give a little bit once I start wearing it. It's a really cool jacket with some really interesting detail. Some of the Mister Freedom stuff can come off as a bit 'costumy', but I think this one (despite being a completely made-up jacket) is a winner in my book.

mindful

All you will need is a thermal tshirt under that jacket and your good to go,one its the style of the jacket and two the cord lining . Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

mindful

bretron said:
Mindful, you already know I dig this jacket.
But I just gotta say again how much I dig this jacket :D ;)

i think this jacket is more appreciated by the slightly younger lot here Breton as ive noticed some of the local players havnt commented lol ;)

but i know there gonna love your new GW