• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mister Freedom 37J1/A-1 hybrid

Dr H

Yes, I quite like that one - although I'll hold out for a 37J1.
The price is a bit steep though for a fantasy jacket in jungle cloth (I guess the size of the run keeps the price up?).
On a practical note - those rings to retain the buttons would normally be hidden behind a button stand with access. I can guarantee that fine woollen jumper is going to be pulled to bits! :roll:

mindful

my wife is going to kill me but i had to purchase this one it is totally a Bad ass vintage style jacket

mindful

Dr H said:
Yes, I quite like that one - although I'll hold out for a 37J1.
The price is a bit steep though for a fantasy jacket in jungle cloth (I guess the size of the run keeps the price up?).
On a practical note - those rings to retain the buttons would normally be hidden behind a button stand with access. I can guarantee that fine woollen jumper is going to be pulled to bits! :roll:

DR H It was a bit cheaper buying straight £300 from hinyoa store i think there the lead suppliers of buzz rickson in Japan i saw a load of new BR gear for 2013/14 check this out http://hinoya-ameyoko.com/hinoya/information/?cat=5