• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mint "out of the box" Ralph Edwards B Series G-1 Sz 44

delta102uk

Just took delivery of this pristine 1963 B series G-1 that looks like it came out of the Ralph Edwards factory yesterday!...leather still creaks and has a fantastic "leathery" smell.. Some of the manufacturing chalk marks around the pocket flaps are still visible!.. The knits are still tight with no mothing....simply the best B series G-1 I've ever seen. I had another one last summer in a size 42 that was a bit too small...but this 44 is a great fit...here are a couple of quick pics (I'll take some more in natural light when I get a chance)..

004-7.jpg

026-4.jpg

Sean K

MikeyB-17

Have a look in the pockets-I had a Ralph Edwards C series in similar condition, it had a little paper factory tag in the pocket with a number and style ('USN') on it.

delta102uk

MikeyB-17 said:
Have a look in the pockets-I had a Ralph Edwards C series in similar condition, it had a little paper factory tag in the pocket with a number and style ('USN') on it.

Nope.....no paper tag......