• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mEMBERS ON LINE

Bombing IP

I would love to send a program or virus back to their system to first slow it down and then to curupt the operating sytem that it would need an OEM Tec to sort it out (mucho dinero ) . When its repaired a mesaage come up on their screen send me more trojan spam bots next time I will fry your system where you have to call the fire brigade to sort it out .This reminds me of a guy who I worked with that kept getting music CDs sent to him where your credit card would be charged or return them no charge with postage paid evelopes supplied . He neither had the time or the patience for this nor did he want them . He filled a wooden box full of rocks that weighed 65lbs and attached the evelope to the lid . inside was a letter it read keep sending this shit to me and I will keep sending 2x bigger boxes of rocks until it stops .Needless to say it stopped it obviouly got someones attention which did not happen via the phone .

BIP

Last edited:

Dimitry M

I have noticed this thing in the profile post section in German that keeps advertising for stuff. I think its a bot or something, I don't think its a user.