• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MB-1 Flyers Clothing Bag

a2jacketpatches

Picked this up yesterday at the Las Vegas Swap Meet. It's a waterproofed sage green canvas. Just wondering on the date, I know these codes changed over the years and the fact that it say DWG No. as opposed to DA means something. I'm thinking 1950"s or early 60's, anyone have an idea? The number QM-CTM 6753E-6? looks like a three when moved aroun in strong lighting but I can't be certain.

Phantomfixer

Not seen one with a date...I have several B-4B bags made from the same material and zips from the early 60s...usually very clean inside too...nice early USAF bag cool

looking around the net it looks like the 6X is the year of contract or manufacture....

a2jacketpatches

Phantomfixer said:
Not seen one with a date...I have several B-4B bags made from the same material and zips from the early 60s...usually very clean inside too...nice early USAF bag cool

looking around the net it looks like the 6X is the year of contract or manufacture....

Yes, very clean on the inside, and the # after the 6 looks like a 3, guess I'll stick to that.