• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made a Luftwaffe type jacket

fishmeok

Just finished it this morning:

http://superiorjackets.com/?cat=3

Cheers
Mark
CompDown1364.jpg

CompDown1369.jpg

fishmeok

Thanks! Stupid summer, it's too damn hot to wear the thing. I need to move further North.
Cheers
Mark

dujardin

nice jacket again

don't move, just send it to me :lol:

where will you stop ?

byeee marcel

Peter Graham

That's a good looking jacket. I would make the collar smaller but it's just my personal view. I have a thing about collars. What's it lined with ?

asiamiles

The chest zip seems positioned a little too high? Also is this angled zip correct for this style of jacket, as it reminds me more of an American jacket, esp with that chain puller?

I think Peter's aversion to large collars must come from growing up in the 70's, like me. But, as the owner of a Buzz Dubow, I may have been cured of this discophobia...perhaps you should try one, Peter.

dujardin

BTW I think you should use that pic of you and your bike on my website as your avatar :D

good idea Mark...
it's done
byeeeee marcel

fishmeok

I'm working on another one right now that's a little closer to the Hartman Eastman version (one piece back, two piece arms, hand pockets) I'm going to make it a little shorter and make the collar a bit smaller- might tighten the arms up a bit too. This is the kind of thing that makes it fun...
Cheers
Mark

asiamiles

fishmeok said:
I'm working on another one right now that's a little closer to the Hartman Eastman version (one piece back, two piece arms, hand pockets) I'm going to make it a little shorter and make the collar a bit smaller- might tighten the arms up a bit too. This is the kind of thing that makes it fun...

Try and have a look the various designs of jackets worn by Luftwaffe pilots; would be good to have pockets arranged accurately but differently from those found on ELC's jackets...you could even offer a variety of slightly different jackets appealing to the individuals out there.