• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MA-1 Alpha Ind. 1963

442RCT

What's this jacket worth ?
MA-1_collage.jpg

oose

Hi,

depends whether your buying or selling! ;) Great jacket, it ticks all my boxes nice patches, good condition knits etc, CC/crown zips, but MA-1 can be tricky beasts to price, I suspect the patches on this one may push the price up.

yours stu

Weasel_Loader

Nothing too rare about the patches. The size is usually a desirable one. Condition looks excellent++ by looking at the snaps. Zipper style is HIGHLY desirable by most MA-1 collectors. C&C is a much better slider than the Conmars.

Typical selling price on ebay would fetch anywhere between $90 to maybe $200. Anything over say $230 would be way too much in my opinion. Anything between $90 and $120 would be a very good deal.

Hope this helps and remember, this is only my opinion after watching and following sales of ebay AF nylon jackets. ;)

BTW, I sold this X-Large D model '64 Alpha for $225 back in Nov '09. It did have a early rare 5" 305th Bomb Wing patch witch looking back I should have removed and saved to use on my new Buzz L-2B. :evil:

305th-1.jpg

305th-5.jpg

305th-6.jpg