• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M422a colors

hacker

Bill had ask for a color shot to try and judge the leather colors on the M422a. These are of a Edmund Church and a H&L Block. While very close the Church has lighter tone. These are in direct sunlight, no flash.
IMGP2048.jpg

IMGP2047.jpg

bfrench

Administrator
hacker said:
Bill had ask for a color shot to try and judge the leather colors on the M422a. These are of a Edmund Church and a H&L Block. While very close the Church has lighter tone. These are in direct sunlight, no flash.

Hi, Hack,

Beautiful pics - like the honey blond color tones on the Church and the reddish hue on the Block.

Thanks,

Bill French

bazelot

Nice pics. Those jacket look like they are in really good shape. The knits and waistband look really good. Were they changed?
I have 6 M422A now. I should post pics. None of them are in the sunlight as I live in a cave-like apt :) with no balcony.

hacker

bazelot said:
Nice pics. Those jacket look like they are in really good shape. The knits and waistband look really good. Were they changed?
I have 6 M422A now. I should post pics. None of them are in the sunlight as I live in a cave-like apt :) with no balcony.

Both jackets are totally original except the cuffs on the Ed Church. The upper rayon liner was patched on it as well. The leather on both are perfect. It would be very difficult to find knits that match for a Block. They had an unusual reddish tinge that I have not seen duplicated. My favorite is the Church, but Steve convinced me to get a Block. The styling and leather on it are first rate...gotta love those M422a's...comfy and wear like iron :D

Hacker

bazelot

hacker said:
bazelot said:

Both jackets are totally original except the cuffs on the Ed Church. The upper rayon liner was patched on it as well. The leather on both are perfect. It would be very difficult to find knits that match for a Block. They had an unusual reddish tinge that I have not seen duplicated. My favorite is the Church, but Steve convinced me to get a Block. The styling and leather on it are first rate...gotta love those M422a's...comfy and wear like iron :D

Hacker

They are in awesome shape. Congrats. I love wearing the M422A. So much more comfortable than the A-2. I actually gave up on the A-2 as it is not very comfortable to wear.
I used to own a mint Church. It was a little bit too big for me though. Great jackets, tough as they come.