• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Luftwaffe Repro Jackets on e-bay

havocpaul

These have been sold by various ebay sellers and are made in the Far East, they pretty much copy the ELC Luftwaffe style(s) and are probably priced according to the quality, not quite ELC 'rip-off's' but close.

bw-8

havocpaul said:
These have been sold by various ebay sellers and are made in the Far East, they pretty much copy the ELC Luftwaffe style(s) and are probably priced according to the quality, not quite ELC 'rip-off's' but close.

Well . . . I figured that much. I'm wondering if anyone has checked one out up close and personal like. :ugeek:

Tim P

not my bag particularly but the seller is well known in the reenacting world as sending out good quality repros at a very affordable price. they accept returns.

bw-8

Tim P said:
not my bag particularly but the seller is well known in the reenacting world as sending out good quality repros at a very affordable price. they accept returns.

Thanks Tim P! :mrgreen:

a2 fng

Havent seen or handled the jaacket but have bought from him before but please beware that while all the stuff ive had off him were of good quality etc he cannot seem to get sizes correct :evil: :evil: :evil:

Despite giving EXACT actual measurements i have never managed to get any item of clothing to fit to the measurements given by myself or for that matter measurements given on the ad itself so unfortunately i will not be buying any more clothing off him :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS in my experience this isnt a problem specific to this particular seller-most of the Chinise/Far Eastern Ebay sellers i have dealt with cannot seem to send out correctly sized clothing :x :x