• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

luftwaffe jacket - authentic ?????

Hawkeye

The guys a proven fraud and regularly badges up german bike jackets as luftwaffe jackets. In fact, that very jacket used to be Andrew Swatlands 1945-50 german bike jacket until a few months ago.

Peter Graham

Hawkeye said:
The guys a proven fraud and regularly badges up german bike jackets as luftwaffe jackets. In fact, that very jacket used to be Andrew Swatlands 1945-50 german bike jacket until a few months ago.
And the same bidder who won the jacket last time, Warguy, who then backed out because of advice from members here and joined the forum is the high bidder again ! Bid on, Warguy :shock:

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Peter Graham said:
And the same bidder who won the jacket last time, Warguy, who then backed out because of advice from members here and joined the forum is the high bidder again ! Bid on, Warguy :shock:

It's the same auction, not current ....

Fin : 06-Mai-08 04:41:45 CEST

That's why the high bidder is showing.

spitfire

Because i was afraid to speak
When i was just a lad
My father gave my nose a tweak
And told me i was bad
But then one day i learned a word
That saved my achin' nose,
The biggest word you ever heard,
And this is how it goes...

COLVINEX RZM-M1-17 OSORIO.5 ****GENERAL**** HGCHMIEL

The sellers above,could quite possibly be the same person,operating with a few friends,hence the different locations.The main seller makes the jackets,and his friends sell the odd one or two.however it operates,i personally think all the sellers are connected.

Could it possibly be a German thing about the many names?

(First and "middle" names)
Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert
Irvim John Kenneth Loyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy
Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor Willian Xerxes Yancy
Zeus

(Last name)
Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvoralternwarengewissenhaf
tschaferswesenchafewarenwholgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschut
zenvonangereifenduchihrraubgiriigfeindewelchevorralternzwolf
tausendjahresvorandieerscheinenbanderersteerdeemmeshedrraums
chiffgebrauchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefah
rthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchenachdiesternwelshegeha
btbewohnbarplanetenkreisedrehensichundwohinderneurassevanver
standigmenshlichkeittkonntevortpflanzenundsicherfreunanleben
slamdlichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvonandere
rintlligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum

Senior

HHjackets

dujardin said:
discover this one on ebay Poland

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... R41QQfviZ1

byeeeeeeeeeee marcel

were you searching for something on google (or a search engine) when this came up?! as google caches them and you could end up with something like that (i know the link is for ebay.be) unless you were actually searching for completed listings on ebay polska!! but then again, that auction finished over a month ago and it would not show up in completed listings, so it must have been google (or a search engine), is me right or is me right!!