• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Luffwaffe" jacket.

Rufus

As he says on the listing... 'Onl here at Ebay!'.

Can this be reported as counterfeit? He's purposefully selling fakes..

:-( Ruf

Roughwear

Rufus said:
As he says on the listing... 'Onl here at Ebay!'.

Can this be reported as counterfeit? He's purposefully selling fakes..

:-( Ruf

Rufus, you could try. I have tried before with the same seller, but with no success. Ebay doesn't seem to care as long as they get their profit!

spitfire

ebay france has just been sued for a good few million for selling fake goods.that court case was going on for quite a while,and,throughout it all,and now,after the court case,it looks to me like ebay are still not bothering to try and find these fake sellers themselves.they must be relying on buyers,on mass only,to contact them about potential fake goods.Judging by the fact a massive court case was ensuing,when you,myself and a few others people,i presume, reported ebay over these jackets Andrew,it looks to me like ebay seriously ignores complaints a lot,and does not consider them worrying,unless a massive group of major french fashion houses get together and complain.

Hawkeye

greyhound52 said:
Shame nice looking jacket though.

Thats the thing, most of the jackets he sells are pretty nice on their own merits, but then he goes and buggers them up with all that luftwaffe crap. And ebay doesnt give a flying f***. I've reported the guy 3 or 4 times but of course absolutely nothing comes of it, they only want the cash he brings in with his frauds.