• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lotsa cash for a US Authentic

Falcon_52

That's a nice-looking jacket. I can't understand why it sold for so much, though. A new one would have been cheaper surely...

Noel

Roughwear

Falcon_52 said:
That's a nice-looking jacket. I can't understand why it sold for so much, though. A new one would have been cheaper surely...

Noel

BTW. It sold to Tony, who was Mercs600 on the old forum. OTT price for an unauthentic jacket. :lol:

Vcruiser

Roughwear said:
Falcon_52 said:

Noel

BTW. It sold to Tony, who was Mercs600 on the old forum. OTT price for an unauthentic jacket. :lol:

Why put another forum member in the spotlight...and then laugh about it? Make you feel more important? We already know that you're quite the eBay cop.
VB

Roughwear

Vcruiser said:
Roughwear said:
Falcon_52 said:

Noel

Why put another forum member in the spotlight...and then laugh about it? Make you feel more important? We already know that you're quite the eBay cop.
VB

You are clearly annoyed by my post and your wording reveals much about yourself. Tony is not a current forum member and your response merely serves to put him even more in the spotlight.

Vcruiser

Roughwear said:
Vcruiser said:
Roughwear said:

VB

You are clearly annoyed by my post and your wording reveals much about yourself. Tony is not a current forum member and your response merely serves to put him even more in the spotlight.

No Sir..it puts you in the spotlight. You always try to pass the buck. Your post is most revealing and frankly more than annoying.....but not at all surprising.

Roughwear

Vcruiser said:
No Sir..it puts you in the spotlight. You always try to pass the buck. Your post is most revealing and frankly more than annoying.....but not at all surprising.

I am not surprised by your reply. It speaks volumes about you! :lol:

Vcruiser

Attempts to turn the "you" around...and continually pass it back to me....
seems to expose such a childgame mentality. Good show...Ole Sport!

Roughwear

Vcruiser said:
Attempts to turn the "you" around...and continually pass it back to me....
seems to expose such a childgame mentality. Good show...Ole Sport!

Wow-strong words! :lol: :lol: