• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Worlds Dubow BIN

ties70

Seller comes from Hamburg. He has bought my RMNZ Dubow some months ago...guess he made up his mind which Dubow to keep...

Jacket is listed for the second time... I don't like the blackening of the leather either.

Ties

HHjackets

i had a aero steerhide a-2 jacket in brown, when i applied a leather conditioner to the scuff marks, it went black!! it wasn't black when scuffed, it happened as soon as the conditioner was applied as if there was a reaction or something. ive tried the same conditioner on their fqhh, hh, and sh jackets i had and it brought back the colour nicely without any side effects, why does this happen?

havocpaul

In the pic of him wearing it (looking miserable!) the zipper is on the 'European' side...reversed photo or replacement zip?

better duck

havocpaul said:
In the pic of him wearing it (looking miserable!) the zipper is on the 'European' side...reversed photo or replacement zip?
Wow, you should have "EagleEye" as your nickname!! :lol: . Didn't even know there was a European and another way to zip. There's more to fashion than meets the eye!

Falcon_52

havocpaul said:

I can't believe that you caught that! Amazing! It must be a replacement - the puller is on the windflap (wrong) side in that photo.

Noel

rich

He says it's a YKK zip in the listing - and recommends machine washing to clean the jacket - I know some
guys here or at FL have done this to shrink jackets, but I don't know if I'd have the nerve.

havocpaul

If he says it's a YKK then it's def. a replacement done in Europe, in that case and with the collar damage it is IMO over-priced. All Euro zips have the puller on the left side, goes back many years, you often see WW2 B-3 jackets repaired with Lightning zips from here in the UK which have the left-sided puller. The guys at ATF military site call them 'girlie-zippers'!