• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for pics of nice A-2 from 15th AF

bombs away

Hello,

I'm helping a good friend (Gregory Pons, for those who don't know him : http://www.eden-mili-arts.com/index.php?lang=english ) who is writing a special issue for a french magazine about heavy bombardment units in ETO and MTO. He wants to illustrate his text by some pics of patched or painted A-2 jackets. I have a few to help from 8th AF but we're looking for 15th AF jackets. 1 or 2 would be enough. The jacket doesn't have to be a killer in a mint condition. On the contrary, an identified jacket that has seen action is better.
Front and back of the jacket, lying down on a white background, in high resolution.
Here is an example, as you can see it's far from being a killer but it has character and the story of the original owner is known :
18685939541_122ce1e238_c_d.jpg

18657292566_d1f82615f7_c_d.jpg

Now the bad part, there is nothing to earn except the joy to see your jacket in a publication ;)

Feel free to contact me at mignotim"at"free.fr

Thanks in advance to who might help.

Tim