• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for blood chit

Pa12

LCA Aviation Museum, located at Chengdu, Sichuan Province, it’s 1,200 miles away from Shanghai.
wow, unbelievable , I met it’s builder at the forum.
Cool. The original builder was a police officer in Cleveland Ohio. That’s who I bought it from. I’ve got around 50 hours flying time on that little beast. A shame it won’t fly anymore.

Pa12

LCA Aviation Museum, located at Chengdu, Sichuan Province, it’s 1,200 miles away from Shanghai.
wow, unbelievable , I met it’s builder at the forum.
I disassembled it, crated everything and put it in a sea can. Train from Toronto to Vancouver, then a ship to China. Made it there a couple months later unscathed.
D9783F4E-8F1B-49A7-AFC2-B1CF0CB2E750.jpeg
170C54D0-6376-457B-8024-D498F2CF02E3.jpeg
332AA221-D061-41C6-AA14-74338310DFF4.jpeg
D2A63DA4-5C24-424E-BD6E-8DA1BBA5479E.jpeg

Rutger

So far I believe linking through youtube is the only option.
When you have or create a youtube account it is pretty simple, actually.
Says me, weekly laughed at by his 30 year old colleagues for the way I "handle" my computer.

Create an account; upload the video; copy the link; paste over here.

Shanghai-Mayne

Yup!
Thankyou… so happy…We have a real good expert here… so glad to have you with us… after all the laughable crap seen and offered here as “ faithful “ my Missus is chinese “ etc… had so
many laughs about that… but yeah cheap stays cheap … let all cheapies screw the world… the world screams for cheap and cheaper … ( apologies..).
So glad to have you here…. thanks and appreciate your experience expertises and inputs…
che che..
Edit… one of the blood “ sheet” makers/ forger… copied an add for a tuna tin can maker ( so funny!)… he was cheap… sold a lot of them :)
I will post a thread about blood chit , tomorrow.

znort

Hello,
I am a new member and I am looking for Blood Chit.
I have seen one with peacock one.

So, if someone have any information and visual about it I will be very interested.
Thank you very much.
I have an A2 from the 14 usaf with 2 blood chit, you can see it at : uswarspatches.com