• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for blood chit

Viking

Hello,
I am a new member and I am looking for Blood Chit.
I have seen one with peacock one.

So, if someone have any information and visual about it I will be very interested.
Thank you very much.

Pa12

I haven’t looked at it in many years. Looks like it’s faded quite a bit. Been in a drawer for probably 30 plus years ;)
58388388-DBF9-4FA8-A1CD-ECA6B46EFA21.jpeg

Pilot

Originals for references…
you make up your mind and choose…
For the sake of the history… Formosa… today’s Taiwan… has/had different characters than mainland China ever had… hence the Blood Chits prior 1945 were never issued in „ pro communist „ chinese script …Mao did not exist ürior 1949 …as most of the today’s copies/claimed repros write in Comi charcters or are cheap ignorant forged fakes.
Check it out compare with recognized museum pieces an then compare to the all modern chinese crap on the market.
A nowadays chinese education persone needs a lot of studies and researching work to forge moreover even understand those characters… Simply because they mostly are not actual anymore .
No pun intended… just compare..
EA4AD4BF-6BCF-4DD1-A94E-991FCE0E6770.jpeg
EA4AD4BF-6BCF-4DD1-A94E-991FCE0E6770.jpeg
D16BE9AE-6DA2-4164-AA80-5951F0B376F7.jpeg

Last edited:

Shanghai-Mayne

A nowadays chinese education persone needs a lot of studies and researching work to forge moreover even understand those characters… Simply because they mostly are not actual anymore .
No pun intended… just compare..
Simplified Chinese (character), what PRC used.
Traditional Chinese (character), what Chinese used for thousand years until CCP take over the regime.

Pilot

Simplified Chinese (character), what PRC used.
Traditional Chinese (character), what Chinese used for thousand years until CCP take over the regime.
Yup!
Thankyou… so happy…We have a real good expert here… so glad to have you with us… after all the laughable crap seen and offered here as “ faithful “ my Missus is chinese “ etc… had so
many laughs about that… but yeah cheap stays cheap … let all cheapies screw the world… the world screams for cheap and cheaper … ( apologies..).
So glad to have you here…. thanks and appreciate your experience expertises and inputs…
che che..
Edit… one of the blood “ sheet” makers/ forger… copied an add for a tuna tin can maker ( so funny!)… he was cheap… sold a lot of them :)