• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what I found in the loft

Capt

Past Eastman stuff.

Top left 1998, 2019, 1994, bottom right 1997.

Poster was in the top right 2019

Price sheets from the right 2004, can’t date the other two but I think one on left is early 90’s
IMG_0209.jpeg
IMG_0211.jpeg
IMG_0210.jpeg
IMG_0214.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
IMG_0212.jpeg

Chandler

Past Eastman stuff.

Top left 1998, 2019, 1994, bottom right 1997.

Poster was in the top right 2019

Price sheets from the right 2004, can’t date the other two but I think one on left is early 90’sView attachment 124439
Just a guess, but if that one on the lower left is from the early 90s it must have come after the pocket folder with flysheets and swatches (similar to the McCoy's swatch sheet).

I ordered my 1401 from that and got the Golden Book right after my jacket came.

Capt

Just a guess, but if that one on the lower left is from the early 90s it must have come after the pocket folder with flysheets and swatches (similar to the McCoy's swatch sheet).

I ordered my 1401 from that and got the Golden Book right after my jacket came.
Your correct but in an utter madness ruthless clear out I threw them out. I thought I did the same with these but found them along with other books of the Hell Bent for Leather type.

The earliest I can recall owning my first Eastman was a G1 from an old photo was in 1995 but had it for a few years prior. The swatches I had were earlier than that. Just typing this the memories are coming back, at the same time I discovered Avirex/The Cockpit catalog with no internet back then and managed to buy a few jackets. The same clear out saw the end of all those catalogs as well:(

johnwayne

Yep I’ve got all those ELC catalogues going back to ‘89 or thereabouts buying my first house russet A2 in ‘90 - got all the material samples too. Still wear the A2 too, although I was a 42” then and now 44” it was generously cut. My only beef is that the epaulets sit too low down the top of my arms but it’s a distinctly heavy leather that’ll prob see me out!!!