• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look at the bidding war between those 2 idiots

bazelot

I would not have bid more than $100 on it. Needs to have the collar replaced obviously :) but the worse is the paint and whoever gets it better be careful with paint thinners. I am also not sure about the condition of the leather on this one. If storage conditions were bad enough to make the collar bald I really wonder what it did to the leather.
I really wanted it because of the traceability but now that those 2 fools are on it I will stay way from it.
The price is in the eye of the beholder I guess so it really is not overpriced right now but I really hate this still of bidding when people bid 10 times in a row within 5 minutes.

Peter Graham

I've never seen a completly bald one before, collar that is ! It almost looks like it's been replaced by a cloth collar.

bazelot

I sure hope so. I tried to find information on him but to no avail. His last name is very common. I used to own a mint USMC M-421A named to a R.T. Smith. I did not even bother. I still have his Block M-422A though (or what is left of it)