• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Like new Desert Color Flight jacket/swap for large

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello members, I have a "medium" gov issue Desert color Flight Jacket , excellent condition, the only problem, it's a medium and I need a large at least , I am willing to swap it out even for a Large same condition one .

If any one here in the US has one that they would like to swap with me please contact me , thank you !
Johnny
[email protected]

EMBLEMHUNTER

Come on gang, no one out there has a lead to a large that we can work a swap on it ???????????

I really want one I can wear , this one is just small in the arm length and tight across the shoulders, so I know a Large would be O.K. , come on you could get it for the wife or girl friend .......................................

Johnny

EMBLEMHUNTER

I finally got a large jacket , so the jacket I posted about is still available for sale ,first $50.00 gets it (postage included) if in the US . It's a real nice jacket , near mint condition , and a good "warm" winter jacket !
Johnny

Rutger

Put it on Ebay if it doesn't sell here, 50 usd incl. shipping is a steal for a desert flight jacket (but a nice gesture nevertheless).
CVC jacket I suppose?

EMBLEMHUNTER

The jacket is a CWU "Aramid" cloth type , a really nice looking jacket ,and would look even better "patched" with a Squadron etc on it , hope someone will grab it , I could use the cash right now , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has the tag inside with all the maqnufacturing etc nonclemature .

As to putting it on E bay , I've never done this or know how , I don't have a digital camera to take phot etc, so just hoping a forum member will snatch it up .
Johnny

Rutger

Hi there Johnny, just trying to help out. So it would be one of this type of jacket?

KGrHqEOKogE1z5-hlzqBNlOyE3Y6g_3.jpg

watchmanjimg

He mentioned at some point that it's a Medium Regular, which is consistent with the sizing of the CVC jacket rather than the CWU series, as shown here:

DesertJacket.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

watchmanjimg said:
He mentioned at some point that it's a Medium Regular, which is consistent with the sizing of the CVC jacket rather than the CWU series, as shown here:

DesertJacket.jpg
Thanks Watchman, this is EXACTLY the type of jacket I have , much appreciate the posting, now everyone can see the type it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Monsoon

The CVC jackets were what we were issued before the actual desert flight jackets were issued. Most of us (at least in my squadron) like the CVC jackets better. I know they are a lot warmer.