• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

last of the ELC cable goats arrived

Andreart

IMG00726.jpg

the pics suck but all i have here is my phone camera. i'll post better ones when the camera comes home.

Peter Graham

That didn't just "happen". It's been caught on something in the dryer. You can't really complain about the jacket. You're lucky the hook is being replaced for free.

Andreart

Peter Graham said:
That didn't just "happen". It's been caught on something in the dryer. You can't really complain about the jacket. You're lucky the hook is being replaced for free.

well, I guess the rip in the pocket just happened too? I love the jacket, don't get me wrong here. i was very concerned initially. I have put ALL of my a-2's in the spin to soften them up. I have alot of a-2s: eastman, aero, good wear, cooper, us authentic, G&B, schott, etc. NEVER had this happen before, NEVER. that's all i have to say. BTW, Gary is lucky i didn't send it back and get my SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS back. No more to add on this topic.

Andreart

JACKET_ HEAD said:
so then Andrew, you've had a few days ..... how about a few photos of the jacket and of the damaged areas please ? :)

Dave

posted in a new thread if your interested, Art

A

Anonymous

Andreart said:
JACKET_ HEAD said:
so then Andrew, you've had a few days ..... how about a few photos of the jacket and of the damaged areas please ? :)

Dave

posted in a new thread if your interested, Art

Yep, I seen 'em Art. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Looks great to me. I wouldn't let the bad start put you off this jacket. Once it's broken in a little you'll really love it.

Dave

Andreart

This just keeps getting better. today i get an invoice for 63 bucks from fed ex for customs duty. (they tack on an additional 25 bucks as the "broker".) Bank america in thier infinite wisdom hits me with an 18 dollar "international transaction fee". total shit experience. NEVER AGAIN.

A

Anonymous

No consolation I know but I bought a nice softshell from TAD Gear in the States and got hit for a customs and 'handling' fee of $130. :x I wouldn't mind but no-one in the UK makes this sort of jacket.

I also recently bought a used vintage anorak from the States that was made in the UK. When I bought it the seller very kindly put full value including shipping. Cost me $135 to get my hands on it.

We guys on each side of the Atlantic should be helping each other more to avoid this sort of poo !!!

Dave