• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Cable - $1500 BIN

Roughwear

According to the description of the jacket the seller says:
The right sleve on the back side has some stiching torn only the stiches ,and not the leather ,about a 6" section will need restiched some time

tamoko

Roughwear said:
According to the description of the jacket the seller says:
The right sleve on the back side has some stiching torn only the stiches ,and not the leather ,about a 6" section will need restiched some time
this is for right sleeves. No problem.
6048_1.JPG

but my question about left.
Looks strange.
62ce_1.JPG

Andrew

tamoko said:
Looks strange.
62ce_1.JPG

It looks to me like the sleeves have been removed then reattached covering the shoulder burying half of the box stitch in the process. I wonder why? Trying to make the shoulders narrower? I wonder if it was a period change?

Andrew

Caveat emptor to anyone considering this jacket. This is the last reply I got from the Man. Over a series of emails (shoulda taken a lot less but he was evasive) I had asked the typical barrage of questions regarding details- the last one I questioned the shoulders and gave him this link to what it should look like...

http://www.acmedepot.com/a2jacket/a2ima ... aulet2.jpg

"Hello I can't believe Ive wasted this time with you Pleae just buy a new one and leave
the serious collectors alone Good God what a pain in the ass you are I wouldn't sell it
to now for amy price Is there something wrong with you? The shoulders being taken off and
reattached? What are you Nuts/ Good bye and blocked"

How's that for Customer Care. I hope no-one gets stung by him.

bazelot

Leadsky said:
Caveat emptor to anyone considering this jacket. This is the last reply I got from the Man. Over a series of emails (shoulda taken a lot less but he was evasive) I had asked the typical barrage of questions regarding details- the last one I questioned the shoulders and gave him this link to what it should look like...

http://www.acmedepot.com/a2jacket/a2ima ... aulet2.jpg

"Hello I can't believe Ive wasted this time with you Pleae just buy a new one and leave
the serious collectors alone Good God what a pain in the ass you are I wouldn't sell it
to now for amy price Is there something wrong with you? The shoulders being taken off and
reattached? What are you Nuts/ Good bye and blocked"

How's that for Customer Care. I hope no-one gets stung by him.

Seems like a nice guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder what kind of feedback he will get for this jacket.

jacketimp