• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Label wanted! M422a

Enigma1938

Hey
Since AVI leather only wants to use their own AVI branded labels I'm searching for a replacement for my freshly acquired M422a from them.
I want to add a touch more accuracy to that jacket. 2 years ago I received their G1 which had a original maker label instead of AVI's own, shame they don't do it anymore...

So I'm searching for a Gordon & Ferguson M422a label. Im sure somewhere in this world someone does this things...
Any ideas folks?
1308F7E1-2114-43E5-919E-1717620B3EA3.jpeg

Dany McDonald

Hi Enigma,

It's very hard to obtain labels from the competition... I also would like to find labels like zippers!

You can try Goodwear, Bill kelso... Does AVI have some left from they last batch?

Good luck.

Dany

Brylcreemer

Fivestar made me a G&F label (inside of a jacket). I'm sure you could negotiate with them for one. The only issue is they seem to have a set shipping rate (same for samples as it is jackets), so you might end up having to pay $30 shipping for a small label.

Pilot

Merci, to be honest I knew this source, but it will oblige me to order a pair of USN gloves with to make shipping costs profitable.
I might need one as well..if I dont have it in my stock…. Can only check after 08th of Dec…
If you are not in a hurry.