• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L-2A

bebel

A L.W. Foster's L-2A I just got for my collection. It's the third known L-2A manufacturer with Superior Togs and A. Pritzker. Would anyone know another L-2A contracter?
Patches are from 4750th Air Defense Wing (Weapons) and 17th Tow Target Squadron. They were flying on T-33, B-45, TB-29 and later B-57. 4750th has been established at Yuma in 1954 for gunnery instruction.
Franck

v1d6.jpg

kcjg.jpg

h0y4.jpg

This jacket is some particular with his different blue shades between the main body and sleeves, a round cutting of the rear of the left sleeve pocket and the shoulder boards which are not sewn on jacket from the 1/3 of the sleeve as they were on all L-2A I seen.

Superior Togs
nlwp.jpg

L.W. Foster
re68.jpg

gb0j.jpg

ausreenactor

Great jacket! I just went on a bit of an L-2A bender. Two repros. One Real McCoy and a Buzz Rickson. Both are green knit Superior Togs versions. Will keep the better of the two and sell off the other. The RM is likely to be the better one. Very practical jacket. So light...

Enjoy your L-2A!!

Couchy

bn1966

Love the jacket what a fantastic L2A...no chance of ever finding one in my size (46" chest) :mrgreen: