• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kim Jong Un In a G1 style flight jacket

busdrivermike

Saw this reading the news
Apparently he’s touring their National Aerospace Development Administration
As they ready to launch their first spy satellite
780456D6-C561-4243-A5E2-338C390FA698.png
CF6C60EC-6430-477F-BC1C-6721BE55479F.jpeg

Attachments

• 24CE4144-EE72-4351-9B0D-67C5DF8EB4C8.png
    24CE4144-EE72-4351-9B0D-67C5DF8EB4C8.png
    18.9 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Shanghai-Mayne

It’s not North Korean issue item. Perhaps a high-end custom made leather jacket bought from Europe country.
Their AirForce’s old model jacket is China‘s Type 59 (summer and winter vision), their new model flight jacket looks like American CWU series.

Pilot

Sorry and with all due respect…
„a plywood“ mock-up launch station and a plastic fantastic disguise G-1 mock-up.
We all know the excellent work of nowadays low cost reproducers…. and you see this … made me LOL.
I was stationed in Kourou/ French Guyana for 6 months to train and guard the Ariane lauching site… this North Korea thing is a big jocke and disguse only … Specialized reporting will never fall for it.
In South Korea if one would care and be worried, they would just have a big laugh about all three … the fat boy, the jacket and the plywood..
Will be in Seoul next week… we will all laugh together…

Skyhawk

Little T Rex arms and that collar... is enormous! How many animals did they kill to make that collar. South Korean street markets are full of jackets like that for $40. Maybe he ran a covert mission over the DMZ to obtain the jacket.

Pilot

Little T Rex arms and that collar... is enormous! How many animals did they kill to make that collar. South Korean street markets are full of jackets like that for $40. Maybe he ran a covert mission over the DMZ to obtain the jacket.
Agree on 1) but with all due respect… street markets full of it in 2023????
Please list… living in Seoul ..I am not sure…
BTW ITAEWON … the “ yanks tourist clap/trap” is down since 2019.
Please list.
I live here as a registered resident since 2006.
“Hanam-si, Gyeonggi-do”
Please feel free to show those “ markets” in Seoul or South Korea.
BTW.. 68km from the DMZ

Last edited:

Skyhawk

Agree on 1) but with all due respect… street markets full of it in 2023????
Please list… living in Seoul ..I am not sure…
BTW ITAEWON … the “ yanks tourist clap/trap” is down since 2019.
Please list.
I live here as a registered resident since 2006.
“Hanam-si, Gyeonggi-do”
Please feel free to show those “ markets” in Seoul or South Korea.
BTW.. 68km from the DMZ
Yeah it's been a minute since I was in Korea. I found a ton in Pusan. Look near military bases. Always a good place to start.