• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kids Aero A-2 W.A.S.P. Completed

CBI

For my 6 year old daughter ……………………

Thanks to “Hamsterbear” and his young daughter for being willing to let this Aero Leather kids A-2 go. I purchased it from them, took the patches off, gave it the hot water treatment and did the paint job. My daughter was looking at my “Disney Dons Dogtags” book a while back for designs for dad and liked the Utah Air Cadets (which I used on the back). Looks like she will get a year or two out of this one.

Thanks again HB for responding to my thread.

IMG_3767.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

fishmeok

Awesome! ! ! I would have killed fror that when I was 6 :lol:
I'm working on one for my soon-to-be 15 year old daughter, but it's going to be a little more modern, per her requirments... :D
Cheers
Mark

CBI

Hamsterbear - the patches came off just fine. There was some sort of double stick sewing tape behind them. The tape was sticky but the patches pealed off pretty well. The stictch holes were much less noticable after the hot water-tumble dry treatment. Thanks again for your willingness to let this item go.

I have a very small ELC size 36 I am needing to fix up (paint) for my mother who has become very into vintage.

dujardin

simply splendid
nice jacket
nice paints
if i was 6, i would be jalous of these beautiful jacket
greatttttttttttttttttt
byeeeeeeee marcel

Andrew

Very cool indeed, great grain and artwork. I'd need two of these so it's a good thing they are sooo hard to find.