• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

kiddies eastman

oose

Wow Great! Perfect for my son, he might own one before me! I'll give this one a go!

All the best
stu

tater

Seller won't ship overseas, or I'd bid on this. Didn't even know I could get one like this.

I cannot find any of these new online, or anyone who sells them, either. Any ideas?

Oose, my son is a small 5 year old. Should you win it, maybe I can buy it from you if your boy grows out of it fast enough. How much do those go for?

oose

That did not last long seller pulled item :?: and my bid was cancelled :cry:

Oh well I'll keep looking

All the best
stu

xt40

A year or 2 ago, there was a kids Irvin on Ebay. It was made by The now defunct Cockpit Clothing Co (uk) and want for about £130. i would have loved to get it for my son at the time but being a cheapskate, bid way under the final price.
The only issue with it was that the fleece looked very long for the size. This eastman looks better proportioned

ausreenactor

oose said:
That did not last long seller pulled item :?: and my bid was cancelled :cry:

Oh well I'll keep looking

All the best
stu

Some dirty lowlife would have made an offer? Probably someone here, since it was flagged! :roll:

At least it was too small for Peter... ;) I was actually keen on that one for Hayden and had a couple
of hundred to dabble. Very good B-6...would have been a good jacket for a couple of years, and then
move it on.. Bugger..

Couchy

tater

I was going to suggest a consortium of people with kids in descending sizes buys it then trades it around :) If we picked folks in 2 hemispheres (N and S), we could swap it around based on season, too :) Not like anyone in the N can wear it in summer :D

HHjackets

ausreenactor said:
Some dirty lowlife would have made an offer? Probably someone here, since it was flagged! :roll:
Couchy

it's got nothing to do with the dirty low life who made the offer, it's got to do with the dirty low life seller that accepted the offer.
i flagged as it was a UK auction and thought maybe those out of UK would want to contact the seller and see if the seller would consider shipping overseas.
there are lots of people in the UK, besides those in this forum, that have kids and if they own Aero, Eastman jackets would want one for their kids too.
they don't come up often but once a few kiddies A-2 came up and the auction ran to the end.

tater

I'm still very interested in finding such a jacket.

I'd have one custom made, but face it, for a little kid, they are going to grow out of it... though I guess I could sell it.

JC is obviously socked in, but are there any other repro guys here who might make a b-6 (or a thinner fleeced irvin (to scale the fleece would have to be thinner, anyway ;) ) for a 5 year old? Quite frankly, I'd not care how accurate it was. It;s the "feel" and utility that matters. Better than the usual dreck in the stores, but cannot be too precious.