• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just won this L-2B!

deand

Listing says it's a 1960s model. For me, it's my first actual mil-spec nylon. Should I be happy about this win? I am, but guardly. The price didn't break the bank.

B-UL10wEGkKGrHqNk8EyjC1vh8BM8WppQIIg_3.jpg

B-UL--QB2kKGrHqRhQEzd14BlPUBM8Wp7zdSw_3.jpg

B-UMBwBmkKGrHqNlkEyjC1zVuBM8WqIE2Q_3.jpg

dean

watchmanjimg

Great score, Dean! The Skyline F is one of my favorites, and in my experience is more generously cut than many other contracts. How much did you get it for, if I may ask?

deand

Jim! Glad you responded! So I should be happy, eh? I got it for $55 and change including shipping. I figure the color in the picture, more olive than sage, is a fluke of the camera. I didn't think F series Skylines should have epaulettes. But I'm a noob.

dean

watchmanjimg

deand said:
Jim! Glad you responded! So I should be happy, eh? I got it for $55 and change including shipping. I figure the color in the picture, more olive than sage, is a fluke of the camera. I didn't think F series Skylines should have epaulettes. But I'm a noob.

dean

Dean:

The subsequent Alpha Industries and Marshall Clothing L-2Bs are seen without the epaulets and pocket flaps, although the first '65 Alphas retain the waist tab. You got a great deal at $55 and change. Wear it in good health!

Willy McCoy

Very nice jacket! Zipper box tab/snap no epaulets. You don't see those everyday, no sir. They are nice sturdy jackets. Good score and great price.