• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just listed "6 Hits and a Miss"

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew good luck with the sale on ebay .Best regards Jeff

Andrew

Thanks Jeff and Andrew, i'm sure it will. It's chugging along slowly, but then that's exactly what i'd be wanting as a potential buyer. Hope it does a little better.

It's evidently making for a good spectator sport though- currently has 67 watchers.

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew you put together a very good listing with the jacket and probably left no questions to be asked .The photography was superb and the description excellent .I thought you got a good price for it .

All the best Jeff

Andrew

Thanks guys, i'm relieved as it sold for basically what it cost me 3 years ago, though at the time it was very poorly presented, had absolutely no history and I did throw in one of Brians studio patches as well and they cost $75 and up. I'm also giving him a CD with any research I have.

Still considering the times I'm not unhappy with it. It's going back to the States- won by "Wildbill" with Tim (Bombs Away) coming in second place.

Vcruiser

Leadsky said:
Thanks guys, i'm relieved as it sold for basically what it cost me 3 years ago, though at the time it was very poorly presented, had absolutely no history and I did throw in one of Brians studio patches as well and they cost $75 and up. I'm also giving him a CD with any research I have.

Still considering the times I'm not unhappy with it. It's going back to the States- won by "Wildbill" with Tim (Bombs Away) coming in second place.

WildBill from LaLaLand...?
Van

jacketimp

Leadsky said:

mr w. bill the pilot?

jacketimp

Leadsky said:

so long as you're relieved that's great....and you're not unhappy with the transaction :)

as a matter of interest three years ago what was the forex (exchange rate) when you bought it ......replicate that to today's forex when you sold it.......hope you're still ahead