• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

john Chapman's 2007 goatskin

cmjordan77

hi,I looking at buying a used 2007 john Chapman Goodyear goatskin A2. Of course its used. Does anyone have any thoughts on his 2007 goats? This will be a big spend for me even with it being used. I am debating on whether or not to get the used, or save a few hundred more dollars and get 1 of his new horsehides or goat skins. I know I read 2007 was his 1st year and I wasn't sure if all his 1st jackets are as good as the ones he is producing now. Can someone please help me out? I have to reply tonight on the jacket.
thank you
chad

CBI

he was making excellent jackets back then but he has hit his mark in the last year or so. I have owned 14 Good Wears, my advice is to save and wait. Incidentally his newest goatskin from India is THE BEST EVER. I would wait. At the very least someone might unload a slightly newer model. Tell us your size and I'll bet someone will have one they will sell (unless your size needs are unusual)

cmjordan77

I wear a 48 or so. I am 6ft 240. I was looking at buying the bronco for sale from goodwear fan in the for sale section. That's the one I was looking at buying now or just waiting.