• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JEFF IS GONE

rob75IT

I'm putting this post here because DUBOWA2 was one of the most active person of this part of the VLJ.
He decided to get out of the forum after that a person poisoned most of his posts.
I don't understand why people sometime just enjoy to hurt others!!!!!!! The fact is that Jeff was one of the most active person of this forum. In a certain way this loss has damage everybody here.
I'm here asking to this person to apologize.
Roberto

ties70

Yeah,

Jeff has given this forum part new life...his stuff was really good and I will truly miss his work and his posts.

To help me getting my own patches better, Jeff has assisted me to get a book that is not available here in Germany...he didn't see me as a competitor for his own patches but as someone who shares the same interest.

Not knowing if I am trustworthy or not, he ordered the book and send it to me...expecting no deposit, no upfront payment . I think it says a lot about his character...

Ties

Steve27752

I do not know what happened or with whom. But those that know Jeff should encourage him to return to the forum.

tom james

I'm really sorry to see that this sort of thing happened. Jeff was very good to me in helping me hook up with Roberto about some patches for a project. I'm sure he'll be sorely missed by others besides me. I join with others here in asking him to rejoin. Tom

better duck

tom james said:
I join with others here in asking him to rejoin. Tom
And very welcome to the forum all the way from Europe!
As for Jeff: I'm the proud recipient of some beautifully made leather patches that he made for me and sent them to me for free.
I'm very sorry to see him leave us too!