• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Japan Post bans airmail over 453g to USA

A

Anonymous

For the price you could buy an original in very good condition, or a GW and save a few pounds. Life goes on.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
chitchat said:
For the price you could buy an original in very good condition, or a GW and save a few pounds. Life goes on.

You must be thinking of the A-2 jacket ... most of the forum is more interested in Buzz Rickson's vast range of nylon, and cloth jackets.

asiamiles

chitchat said:
I think from the other thread we already get you don't care for Buzz/Japanese items. No need to reinstate in such a flippant manner.

asiamiles

I just don't see how comments like "life goes on" and "no great loss" are going to help anyone on here or add anything constructive to the discussion. I have no problem that the subject is of no interest to you, but then why feel the need to comment?

A

Anonymous

The new restrictions are draconian, and will not save lives. It's a feel good move to satisfy the public. That being said, if you like what I consider fashion jackets from buzz that are over priced and over done, then this restriction will bother some people. I am not going to go explain why I have a certain opinion about this product, as others have already breeched the subject in prior posts. I prefer GW, ELC, and originals that are a bargain compared to buzz pricing. this is my final words on the subject SO WHAT.

Peter Graham

Tough words indeed chitchat. Reading between the lines you appear to be one of those guys who believe that repro jackets begin and end with A-2's but maybe sometime down the line when you feel the need for say, a B-15C MOD in size 42, who you gonna call ?.....

rich

chitchat said:
The new restrictions are draconian, and will not save lives. It's a feel good move to satisfy the public. That being said, if you like what I consider fashion jackets from buzz that are over priced and over done, then this restriction will bother some people. I am not going to go explain why I have a certain opinion about this product, as others have already breeched the subject in prior posts. I prefer GW, ELC, and originals that are a bargain compared to buzz pricing. this is my final words on the subject SO WHAT.

Sensitive?