• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jacket Sell Out!! ELC Buzz Rickson Real McCoy...

ausreenactor

Gents have just listed a range of repro jackets on Greedbay. Just counted them and I had hit 20 jackets that I never wear. Enough is enough. I have too much unused military stuff. Keeping the original kit, but offloading a load of repro and surplus stuff. I did have to jump through a range of hoops to list on the US site, for broader coverage, more than ever before...

Here is the link to the seller page..

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpayQ2d ... ooZ2QQrdZ0

Take a look most 38-40 sized... ELC B-3, ELC RW 1401-P, RM Perry Sportswear(AWESOME), Rare BR LSL Garment B-10, Loads of Korea/Vietnam BR stuff. You might even like the aussie junk as well!!

Regards..

Couchy

Tim P

good luck with it all, If the stuff were 44-46 I would be having a fit right now scraping money together

jnlight75

The same B-10 seems to be listed twice (both #201). If you don't have two, you may want to take one down to avoid angry bidders :) -- Just a heads-up.

ausreenactor

Ack...For some reason they did not pop up when I listed them with Turbo Lister..So listed the B-10 and B-15A again...killed the duplicate B-15A last night. Must be a new eBay tactic...as they keep the listing fee....

Thanks again...B-3 sold which made a big hole in the top of the wardrobe, where it was lying flat...can put boxes up there now!!

Regards...

Couchy