• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's official

C.J.

I just hung up with John. My Good Wear order is in! I'll have an Aero 16160 by December. Now, I just have to survive the wait :lol:

I've never bought anything where the owner is as knowledgeable and helpful. He's just awesome to talk with and buy from.

RudyN

Great and congratulations! I got my order in yesterday. Guess we will get ours one day apart :D I ordered a Perry Sportswear in Russet Horsehide.

Falcon_52

That's one of my favorite patterns. I'm green with envy...excellent choice C.J. By the way, now that you've let the cat out of the bag you are going to post pictures when you get it, right? Please...

Noel

C.J.

Falcon_52 said:
That's one of my favorite patterns. I'm green with envy...excellent choice C.J. By the way, now that you've let the cat out of the bag you are going to post pictures when you get it, right? Please...

Noel

TONS of them! I can't wait, I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas :lol: