• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

it's coming

A

Anonymous

or about how Tom Cruise by himself will defeat a fleet of alien spaceships

havocpaul

PLATON said:
or about how Tom Cruise by himself will defeat a fleet of alien spaceships
As a high-ranking Scientologist he's an alien descendant so doubt he'll attack his own!!

YoungMedic

I read a while back that a 3d production studio spent a handsome sum of money to re-release Top Gun in 3d this year. Im pretty excited about it :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Cancelled due to lack of funds after divorce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phantomfixer

Sly did it so did Arnold!!!then they made a movie with all of em doing it...
TG II? I would watch it. A bad movie with jets, jackets, and flight helmets is better than a good chick flik...

A

Anonymous

Sly did it so did Arnold!!!then they made a movie with all of em doing it...

I would expect Sly or Arnold to kill an army by themselves. They are big, they are masculin.
TC is 5ft tall.

jollygreenslugg

Ah yes, but will the new movie have catchy music that still gets the blood pumping decades later.

A soundtrack for life! When I'm having an adrenaline rush, it's "hiiiiighwaaaaay toooo the daanger zoo one!" When I'm feeling introspective and thoughtful, it's the Top Gun Theme, complete with guitar solo! When I'm feeling romantic, I sing "take my breath away" to my long-suffering wife!

Along with movie quotes thrown in at inopportune moments (especially to annoy my kids, who think I'm "soooooo not cool"), the entertainment value of the original is immense!

Now, will the sequel live up the that? There's my cutting-edge query!

Oh, Platon, you may be called on to run off a batch of high-end G-1s if it all takes off. :)

Cheers,
Matt

"Bow bow bow bowbow bowbowbowbow..." There's that theme music again!