• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is this one of deeb7 jackets

mindful

yeah i thought so nice jacket the few are very pricey will be interesting to see how much this jacket goes for hope it goes to a good owner ;)

ButteMT61

mindful said:
yeah i thought so nice jacket the few are very pricey will be interesting to see how much this jacket goes for hope it goes to a good owner ;)

Yeah, it's kinda weird seeing it there - and I'm a nOOb here...

63Strat

It was David's A-1. Sent out to the US yesterday. Don't know if the purchaser is a member here. Looks like he also bought an Eastman A-1 not too long ago... I'm sure it went to a good home.

The jacket was slightly too big for me unfortunately. The Eastman A-1 which I also got fits perfectly and so is the B-3. The Few A-1 and the RMNZ A-2 is ever so slightly large.

Fits Great
1. Eastman A-1
2. BR B-3
3. BR B-10
4. RMJ L-2B

Slightly Large
1. The Few A-1
2. RMNZ A-2
3. BR MA-1

I'm beginning to realize that sizes and measurements are no substitute for trying on and wearing a jacket. The Eastman A-1 and The Few A-1 have similar measurements. The Eastman in marked 40 and The Few is a 42.

Paddy at RMNZ pointed that out to me as well. I might take a 38 in their Roughwear but a 40 in their Dubow.