• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this 55J14 a repro

Stony

I didn't see this contract number and manufacturer on the list for Navy jackets. Is it a repro?

Bauer-U.S. Navy G-1 Flight Jacket Spec. 55J14 (AER) Contract No. N383S-39943 Willis & Geiger Inc. New York, N.Y.

Thanks in advance.

Stony

airfrogusmc

Stony said:
I didn't see this contract number and manufacturer on the list for Navy jackets. Is it a repro?

Bauer-U.S. Navy G-1 Flight Jacket Spec. 55J14 (AER) Contract No. N383S-39943 Willis & Geiger Inc. New York, N.Y.

Thanks in advance.

Stony

I believe thats the spec that the catalog W&G from the mid 1990s used. I had one and IIRC it was US Authentic that made them.

Stony

Stony wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Stony

I believe thats the spec that the catalog W&G from the mid 1990s used. I had one and IIRC it was US Authentic that made them.

I had a feeling it was a repro when I didn't see it on the list. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

Stony